Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D

2 posters

Go down

Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D Empty Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D

Post  RinAndLen02 Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Omg idk random topic LOL
HEYYYOOO!!!  Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D 122000475 

So what are some things you like to do in your free time?  Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D 2191319221 
You can write watcha like and describe it  Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D 3697248001 

Well if you already know me that then you already know what I like LOL

1. I am obsessed with these two TV shows called Sherlock and Supernatural. I'm kinda on hiatus with both of them fyi  Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D 678188133 So most recently Supernatural had a season finale but their airing the new season in October (which really isn't that far away when you think about it!!!!) and Sherlock.... Sherlock is just Sherlock. 2 year gaps between each season. Yeah. Yeah I don't wanna talk about it. I get emotional and dramatic and then I bury myself in sand with Johns jumpers. But yeah anyways- They're Tv shows!! xD Sherlock is a crime/mystery/detective show and its really emotional and ugh iTS HARD OUT. ITS QUALITY. And Supernatural is horror/drama and its EMOTIONAL AS WELL. LIKE YOU WILL CRY AFTER EVERY DAM SEASON FINALE OR EVEN EVERY DAM EPISODE. FML. But both are the best shows EVER <3 I will forever love them :'D

2. I don't really listen to music (yeah yeah bite me) but if I do its 99.5% Foster the People.  Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D 268717752 I love their style of music and I love Mark's unique voice.

3. I love chatting with my friends OBVIOUSLY :'D (MY ONLINE FRIENDS ARE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER) They are all crazy and funny  Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D 2455371297 

4. I am a blogger. c: I blog on muzy and Tumblr and its about Sherlock and Supernatural and other random stuff.

5. Somedays I watch my favourite Sherlock and Supernatural episodes (or just start from s1) but if I'm not doing that then I love anime as well and my favourite anime is Hyouka which is in the mystery genre Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D 3388050506 

6. I draw.. LOL. Yeah I draw but I get lazy with colouring so I don't post much.

7. Misha Collins. Omg he is HILARIOUS. I love watching his youtube videos and following his twitter and instagram omg he is just amazing.

8. I find pics of my fave actors. (NOT IN THE STALKER WAY o-o) But yeah I'm a photo collector of my fandoms as well c: I also photo edit.

9. I read books. Omg. But I love comics and manga as well but I finish manga too quickly so I get like 10 at once o-o

10. I take random walks in the morning. (BUT ITS VERY RARE BUT THEY ARE LIKE 40 MINUTES LONG LOL)

Ummmmm yeah [: Thats what I do when I'm not at that crappy place school and yush  Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D 620417674 
But yeah I really do a lot of random crap
Like at the moment I'm apart of the Bagel Apocalypse on tumblr!!!!
Yeah...
yeah dont ask...
RinAndLen02
RinAndLen02
Mod
Mod

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Girl
Name Of Your Character: Rilianne
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D Empty Re: Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D

Post  Careful Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:31 am

MY FAVORITE THING TO DO?
I LIKE TO EAT
SLEEP
TALK TO SPENCER (AS USUAL)
TALK TO YOU
SLEEP
EAT
EAT
SLEEP
SLEEP
SLEEP
SLEEP
i have no life
*cries*
Careful
Careful
Helper
Helper

Character sheet
Name Of Your Character: Melody
Age Of Your Character: 14

Back to top Go down

Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D Empty Re: Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D

Post  RinAndLen02 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:32 am

Omg bye. so done with u

SLEEPSLEEPSLEEP
I FORGOT SLEEP

Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D Tumblr_mx092r26pe1rzik3go1_400
RinAndLen02
RinAndLen02
Mod
Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Careful Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 am

B-BUT BABY
BUBBLE BUTT
BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUTT .
*DIES*
Careful
Careful
Helper
Helper

Character sheet
Name Of Your Character: Melody
Age Of Your Character: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  RinAndLen02 Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:41 pm

BUBBLE BUDDY??????????

Favourite things to do? What do you like? :D Buddybio.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0
RinAndLen02
RinAndLen02
Mod
Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum