Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Get Your Posts Featured For Contests/Stories

3 posters

Go down

How To Get Your Posts Featured For Contests/Stories Empty How To Get Your Posts Featured For Contests/Stories

Post  Act Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:22 am

Hello, I'll be your poster for posting YOUR contests or stories. BUT to get them featured you need to follow these steps:

For Contests:
1. Your contest must be a big contest containing 100+ gems to be featured on the blog.
2. If your contest is lots of spots and want lots of people to enter, we'll be happy to advertise it in events. (If you're a resident, you could advertise it too!)
3. PM me or message me here about your contest and YOUR link to the contest.
4. No scamming people. YOU must keep those gems till the deadline.
5. A contest without a prize, is NOT a contest.

For Stories:

1. Have capital letters in every sentence you make. (If no capital letters then your story won’t be posted)
2. Take a picture by your ourWorld Camera. (If you do not have room in your album, have a noob to take pictures and tell me your noob’s user name.)
3. Please don't make the story too long.
4. Your story must be about ourWorld.

Here's are links for example by Poof. (The Stories)
Super Noob Adventures
[url=Mistakes....]http://secretourworldcheats.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/mistakes-short-story/[/url]

Here's a example by Secret (The contests)
Win A Prize Worth 100 Gems!

and yes, your forum name would be credited.
Act
Act
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Girl
Name Of Your Character: Mary
Age Of Your Character: 19

Back to top Go down

How To Get Your Posts Featured For Contests/Stories Empty The Hall Of Horror.

Post  Unspoken Honesty Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:28 pm

It was 7:32pm on Friday the 13th of March, 2011, and I, Amber Millington, was off to my best friends house. His name is Jake. Jake Waterstone, and sometimes I wish we could be more than friends, Y'know? Anyway, I was walking up his front porch and knocked on his door. "Hello?" I called out. "Jake? You there?" No reply followed. I don't understand why he was not replying, he knew I was coming!
I slowly but cautiously Turned around. I could feel something, or someone, watching me. I was right. A girl about 12 looked at me and breathed "Don't go in there, Madam. You will not come out. You will never see the light of day again. You will never see anything again, except darkness, and terror..."
She turned around and ran in the direction of the woods, but her words played around in my head, over and over and over....
"Amber... Shes not crazy..." It was Jake's voice, and he seemed so close to me. I whirled around, expecting to find him there but he was nowhere in sight. "Amber, listen to me. Do not go in there... I mean it..." Before i knew it, tears were flooding my cheeks. "Why Jake? Why? I've been in you house before!"
There was a long pause. A very unnerving long pause.
"No." He breathed. "No you haven't. I'm... I'm dead Amber. That house will eat you. I only protected you..."
I just stood there, Jaw-dropped. "WHAT???" I yelled. "You're DEAD? If you're dead, then... Then I'm going to kill myself, so I can be with you!"
"Amber! STOP!"
I pushed open the door, but it just looked like a normal hallway. Mirrors, lamps, a heater... I trudged on, until i heard a slurping sound, then stopped. the ground underneath me we being swallowed! With me as well!
"Help! HELP! Jake! Protect me!" It was too late... I will forever live...
In The Hall Of Horror...

(Sorry if its a bit long Buy Why )
Unspoken Honesty
Unspoken Honesty
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

How To Get Your Posts Featured For Contests/Stories Empty Re: How To Get Your Posts Featured For Contests/Stories

Post  Act Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Blessed By Death wrote:It was 7:32pm on Friday the 13th of March, 2011, and I, Amber Millington, was off to my best friends house. His name is Jake. Jake Waterstone, and sometimes I wish we could be more than friends, Y'know? Anyway, I was walking up his front porch and knocked on his door. "Hello?" I called out. "Jake? You there?" No reply followed. I don't understand why he was not replying, he knew I was coming!
I slowly but cautiously Turned around. I could feel something, or someone, watching me. I was right. A girl about 12 looked at me and breathed "Don't go in there, Madam. You will not come out. You will never see the light of day again. You will never see anything again, except darkness, and terror..."
She turned around and ran in the direction of the woods, but her words played around in my head, over and over and over....
"Amber... Shes not crazy..." It was Jake's voice, and he seemed so close to me. I whirled around, expecting to find him there but he was nowhere in sight. "Amber, listen to me. Do not go in there... I mean it..." Before i knew it, tears were flooding my cheeks. "Why Jake? Why? I've been in you house before!"
There was a long pause. A very unnerving long pause.
"No." He breathed. "No you haven't. I'm... I'm dead Amber. That house will eat you. I only protected you..."
I just stood there, Jaw-dropped. "WHAT???" I yelled. "You're DEAD? If you're dead, then... Then I'm going to kill myself, so I can be with you!"
"Amber! STOP!"
I pushed open the door, but it just looked like a normal hallway. Mirrors, lamps, a heater... I trudged on, until i heard a slurping sound, then stopped. the ground underneath me we being swallowed! With me as well!
"Help! HELP! Jake! Protect me!" It was too late... I will forever live...
In The Hall Of Horror...

(Sorry if its a bit long Buy Why )

I didn't meant that way of a story. If you saw Poof's story, you would get it.
You take a picture on ourWorld (Like Poof did) then ask me or you can print screen the picture and upload it here. ^^
Act
Act
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Girl
Name Of Your Character: Mary

Back to top Go down

How To Get Your Posts Featured For Contests/Stories Empty Re: How To Get Your Posts Featured For Contests/Stories

Post  SiRioS InJuRy Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:21 am

I GOT IT XD .
SiRioS InJuRy
SiRioS InJuRy

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male
Name Of Your Character: Jin Rey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum