Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My introduction! xD

3 posters

Go down

My introduction! xD Empty My introduction! xD

Post  Miss Daz Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 am

Hi! I'm Daz!

This is my intro!

I joined ourWorld in 2008. I've been doing work with digmania, like playtesting for Vegas World. I work for one of skye pie's blogs. I always love to post,read and write! It's my life<3 I make ourWorld music videos and different aspects of it! That's all!
Miss Daz
Miss Daz

Back to top Go down

My introduction! xD Empty Re: My introduction! xD

Post  Act Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 am

Heya Daz!

My name is Patrica and I rarely go on ourworld (cuz I dont really have account on there lol Laughing )
This forum is still a bit new, but I hope you enjoy your time on the forums. If you need any help, there is a help topic on the forums. Smile
Act
Act
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Girl
Name Of Your Character: Mary
Age Of Your Character: 19

Back to top Go down

My introduction! xD Empty Hey Daz

Post  Glitte rBunny Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Hey Im Glitte rBunny on this but my names on ourworld is GlitterBunny So Feel Free To Add Me Very Happy 

Glitte rBunny

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Girl
Name Of Your Character: Natasha
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

My introduction! xD Empty Re: My introduction! xD

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum