Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassination (RP)

Go down

The Assassination (RP) Empty The Assassination (RP)

Post  IsaacOURWORLD Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:52 am

THE LOGICAL INSANITY:

A group of many people stood in a circle, wearing black cloaks to match the blackness all around them. Some held hands, while others held their hands to their faces, struck by the sheer sadness of what was about to happen.

"Well..." a man said, his face shadowed from the crescent moon's pale light by a large hood, "It looks like this night is our last together."

"Yes, indeed," another voice mumbled, this one female. She sniffled once, then wiped her nose on the inside of her cloak's collar.

"Au revoir. Until we meet again," a third said in a thick French accent.

"If there even is a next time," yet another remarked, "Chances are, we'll never see each other again." The cloaked assassin chokes on a tear before continuing. "Tomorrow morning, we will wake up somewhere far, far away. Far away from here, and far away from one another. Never to return."

"Surely, fate might be kind to us for our noble deeds?" a hopeful voice suggested.

"No, dear. Fate shall not look kindly upon us any longer, for She knows we are intent on murder. Mother Nature will not like this, nor will her sister, Fate. No matter how noble we view it as ... it is killing," someone explained to the young one.

"May Fate have mercy on us all," someone croaked. Tears streamed down everyone's faces. This was their last goodbye.

"G-Good luck," one managed through saltwater rivers flowing swiftly down his chin, "And may you have a successful assassination."

They all held each others' hands, now. Squeezing one another's digits tightly, they stopped their crying for just a few, precious moments to sing the song they had taught each other through years of training and practicing together.

"We're always tougher
We will not suffer
Under your rules;
We are no fools.

Destiny's calling
To give us purpose;
Royalty's falling,
We are not nervous.

It is our job
Not to just rob,
But make us all free
Yes, you and me. "

"Free the people who live under this oppressive rule!" A man shouted, his voice cracking as the tears came to overcome him once more.
"Free the people!" the rest of the assassins rallied. Then, to save their dignity, they all went their seperate ways, so they could shed their many tears privately whilst travelling to their destination.

YOU:

You are the crew named The Logical Insanity. You are one of these assassins, hired to kill someone of royal importance, and you need to do this tonight. If you don't, you will most likely die.

CS:

Name:
Nickname/alias:
Physical Appearance (Don't include clothes; you all wear the same thing. Black shirt, black pants, and a black cloak.) :
Murder Weapon:
Personality Traits (both fake and real) :

INFORMATION / OOC:

This starts off as an ISRP, but as the plot thickens, all the topics will eventually condense into one topic.
Unlike most of my other RPs I've ever attempted, I actually have plans for this.
Trust me when I say: This is going to be good.

Note: This is a medieval RP set on Earth. Don't mess it up by using computers or some darned thing.

RULES AND RESTRICTIONS:

1. This topic is okay to talk OoC in. Use this for any/all OoC needs related to this RP. DO NOT USE YOUR RPING TOPIC TO OOC TALK IN, OR YOU WILL BE DROPPED.

2. YOU MAY ONLY TALK ABOUT THINGS RELATED TO THIS ROLE PLAY. If you have an argument with someone, do it on another topic (or in PMs) . If you simply want to chat with someone, do it on another topic (or in PMs) . If you have ANYTHING to say that is unrelated to this roleplay, do it in a different topic (or in PMs) . See the pattern?

3. IF YOU ARGUE AND FLAME IN OOC, YOU WILL BE BANNED. I DON'T CARE WHO "STARTS" IT. In contrast, fight as much as you want in-character, as long as it's reasonable and not unrealistic.

4. No godmodding, metagaming, etc. This is realistic fiction, for the most part. If you're not sure whether you're being unrealistic or not, ask an admin for help via PM.

5. No Mary-Sues. Nobody's an angel and no one's a devil, so don't make your character out to be one.

6. Be detailed. This means in both CS and in character. I don't want "Personality: I Am Nice And I Liek Ponys." I want something more along the lines of "Personality: She is quite friendly, and loves a good pony ride " (etc.) ALSO, PLEASE USE GOOD GRAMMAR.

7. Don't use asterisks or anything like that to tell what your character is doing. Use story mode roleplaying. In other words, you're basically writing a story with me (or other people, later on) , one paragraph at a time. And, again, be descriptive in your roleplaying.

8. Listen to the admins. I picked them for a reason. Chances are, if they tell you to do (or not to do) something, there's a perfectly good reason.

~IF YOU VIOLATE ANY RULE, I WILL TAKE NOTE OF IT.
WHEN YOU HAVE THREE VIOLATIONS, YOU WILL BE DROPPED AND BANNED.
~To show you read the rules, put "LOGIC" above your character's name.

ADMINS:

IsaacOURWORLD (creator, owner, and main manager of this RP)
Secret (edited and collabed this website and a self-proclaimed god, also an "admin")
AprilLuvsDucks (if she comes back and wants to help)
Act (if she wants)

~IF YOU ARE AN ADMIN AND YOU'RE NOT SURE WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T DO, EITHER ASK ON THIS OOC TOPIC OR PM ME.
~ONLY I HAVE THE POWER TO DROP AND BAN; YOU NEED MY PERMISSION TO DROP THEM, AS WELL AS A LIST AND PROOF OF WHICH THREE RULES THEY VIOLATED.
~If you are a dedicated admin and wish to take a topic for yourself, PM me before making the topic so I can fill you in on some of the plans.

MY CS:

Name: Percy De' Callibre
Nickname/alias: Percer
Physical Appearance: A lovely young man, with short, black hair. His eyes are blue, and his skin is normal. He has an innocent look, despite being a killer.
Murder Weapon: An old, rusted knife
Personality Traits: TBR: To Be Revealed through roleplaying

~ Have fun Neutral

IsaacOURWORLD
IsaacOURWORLD

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male
Name Of Your Character: Isaac
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum