Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW?

5 posters

Go down

Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? Empty Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW?

Post  Novia Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:12 am

Hi guys! So I have designed a new monthly set for OurWorld! Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? 268717752 It's called... well, I won't tell you. Since it's not quite done yet. I still need to draw it out digitally, since the beginning fragments of it were all doodles on paper. I plan to submit them to DA once I'm through with them. The problem is: I'm broke. Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? 678188133 Both IRL and on OurWorld. I'm not about to wait until OurWorld gets so desperate for ideas for new monthly sets that they come running to us, the OurWorldians (the players). I wish we were able to send suggestions for sets, mystery boxes and the like to OurWorld. Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? 4234108551

Summing up this ramble, I guess I have two questions Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? 247161230 :

1) How can I contact the OurWorld staff and tell them I have this fabulous and original ideas? And that they should totally toss whatever they had planned earlier and just use mine?! Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? 2046101199 (Kidding. But still.)

2) A lot less significant than the former query. But: I'm designing the hairs for this mentioned set now - do I have to make a front view, side view, and back view as well?! That'll take AGES! I only have the three-quarters view... Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? 775843412

Novia

Back to top Go down

Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? Empty Re: Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW?

Post  IsaacOURWORLD Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:14 am

1 answer: You can just contact them by phone and tell them that you have an idea or post on the fourms
2 answer: Each type of hair has 2 sides, a top, and a back. Tell someone to help you design one of them.

Message me if you need anything else. ;]
IsaacOURWORLD
IsaacOURWORLD

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male
Name Of Your Character: Isaac
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? Empty Re: Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW?

Post  Act Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:14 am

IsaacOURWORLD wrote:1 answer: You can just contact them by phone and tell them that you have an idea or post on the fourms
2 answer: Each type of hair has 2 sides, a top, and a back. Tell someone to help you design one of them.

Message me if you need anything else. ;]

... Phone...? Wut.

I'm sure you mean email.

Anyways,

You only need to draw front view, then the devs will recreate what you drew. Well, that's only possible for contests. Everyone submitted their ideas on the forums and sent them by email to ourWorld, but they never created them. If they did created them, they would be "stealing" because they didn't credited the original idea. This is why they have contests.
Act
Act
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Girl
Name Of Your Character: Mary
Age Of Your Character: 19

Back to top Go down

Post  IsaacOURWORLD Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:14 am

Oh. yep.

Surely I meant emails or any type of email. (Yahoo, Google, etc.)
Derp
IsaacOURWORLD
IsaacOURWORLD

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male
Name Of Your Character: Isaac
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? Empty ?

Post  Quintine Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:06 am

what is the e-mail? coz it turns out I am too making outfits for ourworld. confused

Quintine

Back to top Go down

Post  Secret Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:29 am

Can We Design A New Monthly Set And Submit It To OW? Ow10
http://www.ourworld.com/ow/linkpage.jsp?page=terms&env=home&locale=en
Secret
Secret
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Girl
Name Of Your Character: Rosabella
Age Of Your Character: 70 but looks 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down