Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How i got my username

Go down

How i got my username Empty How i got my username

Post  IsaacOURWORLD Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:53 am

Some of you have been wondering since i got here, That's a weird name. or, OH! I KNOW YOU! Well, this was the story of how i got my username.
==================================================================================================================
I was born in the 90's. My mother cared about me so much that she wrote notes in my lunchbox at school when it was lunchtime. Like, Hope you have a wonderful day! or I How i got my username 3388050506 you! and vice versa. Fast forward to when I was 7-8. I was in the third grade. In my hair, a MINI AFRO was growing. afro Kids at my school, They HATE afros. Like, 100%. I was called ugly, bighaired, vice versa. That's when i had it. I asked my mom to give me a haircut which was 10 miles away from where we live before. She said yes, which was suprising. After we I got the haircut, my hair was flat as a wooden plank. *Not VERY flat but a little flat.* Now fast foward to when i was 12-13. I starting exploring VERY fun sites on my laptop i got for my 10th birthday or christmas. Then i discovered www.twitch.tv , where you can stream and chat when you want to. And then fast foward one more time to when i was 17. I discovered ourWorld. That's when i got confused for a second. scratch I thought, I could probably use a username. (LOL. Get it? use a USErname?) That's where i played The Binding of Isaac on steam. www.bindingofisaac.com Then that's where i had a stroke, This is impossible. affraid Then, I got Issacs_Binding as a username.
================================================================================================================
Imbanana THE END? Imbanana
IsaacOURWORLD
IsaacOURWORLD

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male
Name Of Your Character: Isaac
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

How i got my username Empty And then rebirth came out of the womb.

Post  IsaacOURWORLD Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:55 am

I just put in REBIRTH. Sorry guys. Shocked
IsaacOURWORLD
IsaacOURWORLD

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male
Name Of Your Character: Isaac
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum