Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im new man o-o

2 posters

Go down

Im new man o-o Empty Im new man o-o

Post  Brainiack Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:21 am

I don't really know i'm kinda new but not new to the site i know the site just a bit lost Razz
Uhh o_o
So like yeah uhum o_o
So like, imma go now.. o_o bye i guess Neutral Exclamation  Like a Star @ heaven  cyclops  clown  pale silent  tongue pirat No Question Twisted Evil Razz Shocked Very Happy Smile Cool Embarassed Rolling Eyes Idea @ Sad Surprised Mad Laughing Crying or Very sad Wink Arrow Suspect I love you Neutral Evil or Very Mad

Brainiack

Back to top Go down

Im new man o-o Empty Re: Im new man o-o

Post  IsaacOURWORLD Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:34 am

Oh really.

Please do not spam emotes, If you read the rules already.
IsaacOURWORLD
IsaacOURWORLD

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male
Name Of Your Character: Isaac
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum