Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Banner/Picture Design for the Blog's Homepage

2 posters

Go down

New Banner/Picture Design for the Blog's Homepage Empty New Banner/Picture Design for the Blog's Homepage

Post  iMeatball Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:09 pm

I've been having this idea of making a new picture/banner for the Homepage.
I can draw the picture of the avatars and maybe the moderators could post it and make it the new design for a newer look.
Like this.
New Banner/Picture Design for the Blog's Homepage 1zcjh2
I could draw the picture.
You guys can give me the your avatars and what you want to the text to be.
And the website can totally be redesigned in a way for a newer approach you new.  Very Happy I love you cheers (: 
If it's okay with you guys.

This is just a concept though.  (:

I hope someone comes online to see this. What a Face 
iMeatball
iMeatball

Back to top Go down

New Banner/Picture Design for the Blog's Homepage Empty Re: New Banner/Picture Design for the Blog's Homepage

Post  Act Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 pm

I suggested that a month ago to Secret and she finally finished it in her short amount of time in her school holidays.

It was a good idea to change it too, since it's been that way for a year and she had never had time for anything.
It would be nice if you became a blogger with us, but that is up to you if you would like to become one. You start off as a Contributor (only can publish posts and wait for mods to see it) > Author (can publish without mods needing to see it and approve it) and then Editor which I believe is the highest people that can go.  New Banner/Picture Design for the Blog's Homepage 2455371297 
Act
Act
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Girl
Name Of Your Character: Mary
Age Of Your Character: 19

Back to top Go down

New Banner/Picture Design for the Blog's Homepage Empty Re: New Banner/Picture Design for the Blog's Homepage

Post  iMeatball Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:59 pm

Mkay.
iMeatball
iMeatball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down