Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grief Syndrome Online Anyone?

5 posters

Go down

Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Empty Grief Syndrome Online Anyone?

Post  Secret Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:29 am

Does anyone know Grief Syndrome Online? If not it's based on Puella Magi Madoka Magica, which is an Anime. In this game, you fight witches (Like monsters) You can play alone or play with someone by using an unoffical patch. I was wondering if anyone knows that or not. So if you don't know, here's some pictures of the game: Also, you don't have to worry about getting a virus or spyware on your computer. I tested it with AVG and Comodo. Nothing comes up. But usually firewall blocks it (Like Comodo), so you will have to close everything you have in Firefox, Internet explorer, Chrome or etc after you have finished setting up and then disable firewall.
Added video.

Single player:
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Untitl10
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Untitl11
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Untitl12
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Untitl13
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Untitl14
Three players: (If you(s)) get stuck on a single player game and only one player can watch, when you're at the selecting screen (Please scroll down to the Config down the bottom, before you won't understand what I'm saying) Press Confirm/Weak or Cancel/Strong (Z or X or however you settled it up, so it will depends what button to press. ONLY if you're the only one that can't press or choose a character. The person that can choose, doesn't need to press Z or X.
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Sele10
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Tog10

In this game, you fight witches by using your left and right arrow keys. and other keys to fight (Depends what keys you choose after setting it up)
Download game: (There are no Viruses or spyware in this program. So you're completely safe. The installation is in japanese, but it's quite easy to install. Just tick boxes and click the highlighted blue box to continue)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e2f0vkoiejluos5/%5BC80%5D+%5BDoujinStyle.com%5D+%5BTwilight+Frontier%5D+Grief+Syndrome.rar
You also will nee WinRAR (If you already have one, skip this step)
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Update version: (You must have installed the original one, to continue to update it)
http://www.tasofro.net/arc/griefsyndrome_update_110.exe

Of you have problems trying to start the original game, try downloading this. After the download then try and open it. ONLY if you have d3dx9_43.dll not found problem.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Okay, you're all done with all that stuff. NOW for the online host thingymabomb.
Download this:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x866x4vb3sbsgu3/gso_v2.02.zip

Unzip to GSO folder with WinRAR
Open the folder and copy everything (Not cutting) and paste it into the game folder. (It should be: Computer > Local Disk > game > tasofro > griefsyndrome and then paste) or, if you have Windows 7 copy this: C:\game\tasofro\griefsyndrome and enter it up the top (Like a url search bar)
Click on gso_patch then it should make another exe
Click on griefsyndrome_online
OR, to make it more clearer, here's some pictures.
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Grief10
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Grief210
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Grief310
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Grief411
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Grief511
(Drag the pictures if you can't see them. Like, drag the image to the url bar.)
If you don't get another program added to the folder, please download this instead. (Same program that was suppose to be added) and put that in the same folder with the game.

Here's what it looks like: (I blacked out my I.P. If you want to play with me in this game, I will PM you my I.P number and port number so we both can play)
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Port10

If you don't know your I.P (Not your internet I.P) and really want to play or be host, you both may need Hamachi.
http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/download
When installing, click next and keep clicking No, Decline, Untick, Costum(Untick below box) or whatever. They just want you to install junk on your computer, to make the software free, but you can avoid it.

For the setting up, there should be a white box with eyes on it. Then you will be able to see this: (Use the same settings for 2P and 3P if you are going to play online. If you're going to play by yourself, don't put the same settings in 2P and 3P.
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? GriefSyndromeConfig

and walla.
Any questions, reply to this thread (:

Also, there is an online game without downloading. (Click these images for bigger)

The link to it is: http://mm.my-gg.com/
How to sign up:
Untitled Untitled2 Untitled3 Untitled4 Untitled5 Untitled6 Untitled7 Untitled8 Untitled9 Untitled10 Untitled11 Untitled12 Untitled13 Untitled14Untitled15 Untitled16 Untitled17

My user name on there is SecretDreams. Make sure you choose Dark server, because if you choose a different one, we can't be able to add each other. And you can't go back and choose another server, unless you made another new account.

Last edited by Secret on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Secret
Secret
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Girl
Name Of Your Character: Rosabella
Age Of Your Character: 70 but looks 18

Back to top Go down

Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Empty Re: Grief Syndrome Online Anyone?

Post  Karmin Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:29 am

Sounds interesting. PM me when you're on. I have it all installed and blah blahhh. I just don't understand the 1P and 2P. I know it means 1 player and 2 player but why the heck I need to play as two players? (in the normal game).
Karmin
Karmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Act Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:54 am

Karmin wrote:Sounds interesting. PM me when you're on. I have it all installed and blah blahhh. I just don't understand the 1P and 2P. I know it means 1 player and 2 player but why the heck I need to play as two players? (in the normal game).
gurll. its on... I WILL KILL ALL THE WITCHES BEFORE YOU. GURLLL.
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Tumblr_ltwey9PG2x1r2hybuo1_500
i PM you mah IP. >_>
Act
Act
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name Of Your Character: Mary
Age Of Your Character: 19

Back to top Go down

Post  SiRioS InJuRy Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:37 pm

hmmm . i like the game but cant play if there is no boy character. :p lolz

and sorry i was busy in College so thats why i didnt joined site :s

~AiDZ
SiRioS InJuRy
SiRioS InJuRy

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male
Name Of Your Character: Jin Rey

Back to top Go down

Post  SiRioS InJuRy Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:11 pm

ok im gona try that game o.o
SiRioS InJuRy
SiRioS InJuRy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmin Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:22 am

Act wrote:
Karmin wrote:Sounds interesting. PM me when you're on. I have it all installed and blah blahhh. I just don't understand the 1P and 2P. I know it means 1 player and 2 player but why the heck I need to play as two players? (in the normal game).
gurll. its on... I WILL KILL ALL THE WITCHES BEFORE YOU. GURLLL.
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? Tumblr_ltwey9PG2x1r2hybuo1_500
i PM you mah IP. >_>
Oh burnnnnnnnnn!
Karmin
Karmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmin Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:27 am

SiRioS InJuRy wrote:ok im gona try that game o.o
Loool. You wouldn't be the first male to play as a female character... I actually let my brother play Grief Sydrome... HAHAHAHA
On mm my gg. You can actually make yourself look like a male character by choosing short hair and face expressions but you do start off with a dress... xD
Karmin
Karmin

Back to top Go down

Post  SiRioS InJuRy Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:15 am

hahahha .
SiRioS InJuRy
SiRioS InJuRy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Secret Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Recently added a video in the post above.
Secret
Secret
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name Of Your Character: Rosabella
Age Of Your Character: 70 but looks 18

Back to top Go down

Post  IsaacOURWORLD Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Karmin wrote:
Loool. You wouldn't be the first male to play as a female character... I actually let my brother play Grief Sydrome... HAHAHAHA
On mm my gg. You can actually make yourself look like a male character by choosing short hair and face expressions but you do start off with a dress... xD
Ugh, I mean, Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? C745s
IsaacOURWORLD
IsaacOURWORLD

Character sheet
Name Of Your Character: Isaac
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

Post  IsaacOURWORLD Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:19 pm

IsaacOURWORLD wrote:
Karmin wrote:
Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? WDDkXg9asYyPnTTbj7fq2sa

(Please kill me for saying this in the wrong section.) After waiting for a long time, the results have appeared. But It was in a bluish, galaxiesh texture. You carefully untie the bow on top of the box. You cautiously unwrapped the wrapping paper. You take out your pocket knife and started cutting open the box. There it was. "THE RESULTS ARE IN!" you shout.

https://i.imgflip.com/dunbn.jpg
Looks horrible, right? Grief Syndrome Online Anyone? 2774824270
IsaacOURWORLD
IsaacOURWORLD

Character sheet
Name Of Your Character: Isaac
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum