Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm new comer here

2 posters

Go down

i'm new comer here Empty i'm new comer here

Post  crismiss Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 pm

hello all can u give me all infromation about this froum and rules and how can i post my dysing on here? and tell me about all things and friendship with me i'm new comer here 811119776 
crismiss
crismiss

Back to top Go down

i'm new comer here Empty Re: i'm new comer here

Post  Karmin Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:39 am

Wrong place to be posting this.

But here anyways of the rules: https://secretourworldcheats.forumotion.com/t3-forum-rules
Karmin
Karmin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum