Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed?

+3
Karmin
Secret
Act
7 posters

Go down

Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed? Empty Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed?

Post  Act Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 am

Well I am asking this because... FILTER KEEPS FILTERING NOT REALLY NEEDED WORDS. LIKE.. COOKIES, OTHER PEOPLE WISH THAT AND BLAH BLAH.
YOUR THOUGHTS?
Act
Act
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Girl
Name Of Your Character: Mary
Age Of Your Character: 19

Back to top Go down

Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed? Empty Re: Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed?

Post  Secret Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:53 am

Patricia, we talked about what Cookies meant.. It's sexual... XD.

Wish that = Chit
Other people = Rap"e
But that = Butt.
I love cupcakes xD = Sax

Any more questions...? Derp

Last edited by Secret on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Secret
Secret
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name Of Your Character: Rosabella
Age Of Your Character: 70 but looks 18

Back to top Go down

Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed? Empty Re: Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed?

Post  Act Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Secret wrote:Patricia, we talked about what Cookies meant.. It's sexual... XD.

Wish that = Chit
Other people = Rap
But that = Butt.

Any more questions...? Derp 
yea! i....
nvm..Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed? 200163717 
Act
Act
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name Of Your Character: Mary
Age Of Your Character: 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmin Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am

uhuh. what about badass? and condom? Smirk 
Karmin
Karmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink Crayon x Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:20 pm

I totally HATE the filter in ourWorld!Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed? 1262665025  People like 5-7 don't play... maybe one person or two Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed? 1443010651 I kind of like the non-filter in vegasWorld.Dancing All I can say is that ourWorld certainly shouldn't have filter.:fliptable: 

Pink Crayon x

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmin Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:37 am

Pink Crayon x wrote:I totally HATE the filter in ourWorld!Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed? 1262665025  People like 5-7 don't play... maybe one person or two Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed? 1443010651 I kind of like the non-filter in vegasWorld.Dancing All I can say is that ourWorld certainly shouldn't have filter.:fliptable: 
More than 2. 50mil people 50mil divided by 1thos. So that is more than two.
If they shouldn't have filter, there wouldn't be much people playing, wouldn't there? because the parents wouldn't let them go on because teenagers or adults abuse words like s3x, butch and whatever. Then half of the money they earned from children are gone. They would be only getting money from Teenagers and adults which wouldn't be enough. Y'all know what that means... SHUT DOWN FOREVER.
Did I made my statement clear little one?
Karmin
Karmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Tanner Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:34 am

Karmin wrote:
Pink Crayon x wrote:I totally HATE the filter in ourWorld!Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed? 1262665025  People like 5-7 don't play... maybe one person or two Do You Think Filter Is Not Really Needed? 1443010651 I kind of like the non-filter in vegasWorld.Dancing All I can say is that ourWorld certainly shouldn't have filter.:fliptable: 
More than 2. 50mil people 50mil divided by 1thos. So that is more than two.
If they shouldn't have filter, there wouldn't be much people playing, wouldn't there? because the parents wouldn't let them go on because teenagers or adults abuse words like s3x, butch and whatever. Then half of the money they earned from children are gone. They would be only getting money from Teenagers and adults which wouldn't be enough. Y'all know what that means... SHUT DOWN FOREVER.
Did I made my statement clear little one?
don't people think?
Nicky Tanner
Nicky Tanner

Character sheet
Name Of Your Character: Ciara
Age Of Your Character: 8

Back to top Go down

Post  IsaacOURWORLD Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:24 pm

The most famously/infamously filtered one is "test-mode 42" and "cryptbiologist" the trick/hack/glitch that people use to get extra flow. Im kinda bothered that's been around for a while.
IsaacOURWORLD
IsaacOURWORLD

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male
Name Of Your Character: Isaac
Age Of Your Character: 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Peek Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:49 pm

It isn 't a trick or hack, ourWorld made that on purpose. It started as a joke (when it didn't really work) and ourWorld admin made it into a reality that you actually get flow for writing those 2 simple sentences.

IsaacOURWORLD wrote:The most famously/infamously filtered one is "test-mode 42" and "cryptbiologist" the trick/hack/glitch that people use to get extra flow. Im kinda bothered that's been around for a while.
Peek
Peek
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male
Name Of Your Character: Jeff
Age Of Your Character: 5 (Reality he is 25)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum