Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Secret ourWorld Cheats
You're viewing this page as a guest. By viewing as a guest, you can not join the fun on the chat, earn points, add people as friends, visitor messages, show off your artwork or play forum games. So why not join the forums today?!

Note: If you're already apart of the forums, sign in the main page then scroll down for the forums chat then click Log in, in the right blue corner!
Secret ourWorld Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Story The Bad Girls Death

2 posters

Go down

Do You Like it so far and do you want to read more?

My Story The Bad Girls Death Vote_lcap83%My Story The Bad Girls Death Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
My Story The Bad Girls Death Vote_lcap0%My Story The Bad Girls Death Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My Story The Bad Girls Death Vote_lcap17%My Story The Bad Girls Death Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
My Story The Bad Girls Death Vote_lcap0%My Story The Bad Girls Death Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

My Story The Bad Girls Death Empty My Story The Bad Girls Death

Post  Unspoken Honesty Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:49 am

I'm a writer, "rank" and this is what i recently came up with, please send feedback, thank you.

Dear Diary,
Why me? I'm not the one who should have been chosen. Sure, I've been pretty bad when I was on Earth, But I could have changed - If I had time. I'm Rosetta Chrome. I'm 16, well... I'm always gonna be 16 now. Anyway, Back to the point, I'm dead. I'm not in Heaven, nor Hell. Waiting. There's nothing to be waiting for really. I'm sitting on the spot where I died. Just outside my friend, Lucy's house. By the side of the road. I just saw a car, when i was passing, then-

What could I write? I didn't know what happened then. I saw a light? It all went black? Nothing. I floated out of my body. I didn't know I was dead, until 18 hours later. I tried knocking on the door of my house, as I didn't have a key and my parents did. So, I tried knocking, and my hand went through. I tried screamiong, Obviously, No one could hear me. It was official, I was gone.
Unspoken Honesty
Unspoken Honesty
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

My Story The Bad Girls Death Empty Re: My Story The Bad Girls Death

Post  Unspoken Honesty Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:58 am

(Continued)

I was confused... Where was god? Where was my guardian angel? Who watched over me, during my 16 years on earth? By the looks of it- no one. Just as i was thinking that, i was almost blinded by a light so bright, it could have been heaven itself.
i sheltered my eyes with my transparent hands, but amazingly, it did some good. Not much, though. I closed my eyes, but the light peirced my eyelids. ¨Rosetta...¨ a voice like a melody called out. My eyes shot open, and without a pause- my breath got took away, even though i had no breath. A girl, who looked about 16 years of age, the same as me, looked back at me... I could have been looking in a invisible mirror, we looked exactly the same..!
“Who are you..?” I breathed. She forced a uneasy smile, then sighed. “I am Violetta. Or you can call me Violet... I was your twin... And i am your angel...”
Unspoken Honesty
Unspoken Honesty
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

My Story The Bad Girls Death Empty Re: My Story The Bad Girls Death

Post  IsaacOURWORLD Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:43 am

Umm..... Continuing? Suspect
IsaacOURWORLD
IsaacOURWORLD

Character sheet
Gender Of Your Character: Male